- Is your brain going round in circles trying to make sense of something?
- Feel like everyone has this mum thing more nailed than you?
- Are you struggling with an aspect of parenting?
- Do you need to do something about something, and you don’t know what?
- Can’t get your child to do their reading or homework without tears and tantrums (usually yours)?
- Bedtime battles
- Just a general pain in the arse, in attitude or behaviour, and you have tried everything
- Worrying/fretting about your child at school and don’t know what to do?
- Behaviour has become challenging at home or school, or both?
- Worrying about your child’s learning needs?
- Don’t know how to access support from outside agencies?
- Worried about bullying
- Work life balance , or lack of it, getting you down?
- Guilty mum syndrome constantly, but this time it’s really got to you?
I don’t have all the answers, but I can help you come up with possibilities; ways forward. I may have experience of others who have been in that situation, and where needed I can offer examples, or suggestions of possible ways forward. I have been there, and I have worked with many parents all facing different challenges.
Face to face (Goostrey, Cheshire) or virtual coaching and mentoring from a non judgemental mum of three children under 8; with 13 years experience as a teacher, 7 of which in senior management; including coaching and mentoring colleagues, leading staff meetings etc. As a qualified SENCO as well, I might not always have the answers, but I can always find you a wealth of information and resources to tap into. I have attended training courses in coaching and gained a post graduate certificate in Leadership and Management; and my National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH), Maths specialist teacher status and the National SENCO Award (all of which involved bucket loads of coaching and mentoring).
45 minute ‘talking ‘ session- £25 (10-3 UK time), £40 (8-11pm UK time) – (we will obviously communicate before that). This also includes a 15 minute follow up session; face to face; FaceTime; or telephone. An personalised report/action plan can also be sent within 48hours, and resources can also be arranged*
Email or call me for a chat; talking really does help! 07940 587630 or email@example.com