Bespoke learning packages created according to the needs of the child or adult
Online learning is £35 an hour and will run through a medium of your choosing. Online tutoring is a great and efficient way of learning and saves driving all over the county for lessons. It will also include, up to twenty minutes worth of Skype calls to query things, seek advice, support, or a challenge. I offer primary maths and English, secondary maths and adult maths, and basic English. I am currently working towards my TEFL qualification. Coming soon…
Perfect for parents home schooling
Independent learning missions
Missions packs are usually sent electronically; as part of Eco awareness. Each pack includes
- 4 lessons plans inc challenge &support sheets/ worksheets where applicable; ideas
- Power points to explain key learning points where applicable
- Free introduction Skype to meet child and find out what areas they are struggling in, EVERY plan is drawn up especially for YOUR child by myself
- resource activity
- website suggestions;
- Pre and post assessment task/ activities
- Learning mission booklet*this will be posted
- Reward stickers* this will be posted
- 3 Skype/FaceTime calls of up to 20 mins each- or 60 mins split into chunks if your choice, this can be with yourselves and the child; seeking advice, motivation, or mor challenge
- Access to online chat with regards learning (upcoming)
Learning Missions are priced at £75 per module, with discounts when ordering several modules. 10% discount for members of the Learning Legendz club.
Online coaching and mentoring from a non judgemental mum of three under 8; with 13 years in education, 7 of which in senior management; coaching and mentoring colleagues. I have attended training courses in coaching and gained a post graduate certificate in Leadership and Management; and my National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH), Maths specialist teacher status and the National SENCO Award (all of which involved bucket loads of coaching and mentoring).
- Is your brain going round in circles trying to make sense of something?
- Are you struggling with an aspect of parenting?
- Do you need to do something about something, and you don’t know what?
- Can’t get your child to do their reading or homework without tears and tantrums (usually yours)?
- Bedtime battles
- Just a general pain in the arse, in attitude or behaviour, and you have tried everything
- Worrying/fretting about your child at school and don’t know what to do?
- Behaviour has become challenging at home or school, or both?
- Worrying about your child’s learning needs?
- Don’t know how to access support from outside agencies?
- Worried about bullying
- Work life balance , or lack of it, getting you down?
- Guilty mum syndrome constantly, but this time it’s really got to you?
I don’t have all the answers, but I can help you come up with possibilities; ways forward. I may have experience of others who have been in that situation, and where needed I can offer examples, or suggestions of way forwards.
45 minute ‘talking ‘ session- £25 (10-3 UK time), £40 (8-11pm UK time) – we will obviously communicate before that.
Email me for a chat, remember talking can help.