Across the UK, an increasing number of parents are choosing to home educate their children. With the government agenda, set on pressurising children further, I suspect their may be many more considering home education. Maybe you are one of those families, or maybe you are considering it for your children. Maybe your child has been excluded from school, or isn’t attending due to health issues, anxiety, not enough challenge or a whole host of other reasons. But as parents, teaching can be a significant challenge, especially teaching your own flesh and blood.
What can learning Legendz offer?
- supportive and friendly learning environment in a caring home; either in your home or for a change of scenery my dedicated learning space at my home.
- Flexible learning opportunities; and I will adapt to the needs of your family.
- Support in challenging the more able, and helping those children with Special Educational Needs
- Home education theme days £25 per family; it need6-8 families to run, but I am happy to travel.
- 1:1 Tuition or small group tuition – this can be during the day, or through attendance at one of our learning workshops which take place out of school hours
- Bespoke learning packages for you to deliver at home, maybe this is for one subject, or maybe for very specific areas where you just don’t know where to begin moving their learning on.
- Learning planned and delivered by an experienced primary teacher, who is caring, compassionate and dedicated. Your child will matter to me, not just academically but as a whole child. Everything will be planned specifically for them
- Time2Talk – children and adults(see ‘parent power’ section)- having the SENCO award too, means I would happily coach children with anger management, confidence, self esteem, listening skills, behaviour…
- Membership to the learning Legendz community– which includes access to email support, (and hopefully soon online chat) with regards to small learning issues or queries. I can offer websites or resources that may help, or the will be the option to access further support if necessary.
I ‘get’ children, and they ‘get’ me, and I will move at a pace suitable to their needs and if work needs doing emotionally and socially rather than academically then I can support here too. I really can’t wait to begin work with you and your family, so please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are taking bookings for May 2016 onwards…
1:1 Tuition £30 per hour, small group price depends on the number of children
Bespoke Learning packages £50 a module, discount if ordering more than two modules
Time2Talk – £30 for 45 minutes (between 10 &3); £40 for 45 minutes (between 8 & 10.30pm) UK Time
HomeEducation Theme Days 9.30-3.30- £25 a child (needs a minimum of 8 to run- get a group of you together, and give me a call! These can be on a topic of your choosing, or I am happy to plan it based on interests of the children.